[NetBehaviour] skin writing skin, skin, sin, in, i

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Mon Jul 8 22:14:30 CEST 2019

skin writing skin, skin, sin, in, i

http://www.alansondheim.org/testable9.png

writes, dies, dries, or dirt. the stupa on the plateau. the stupa
which is the plateau. the base dust. that which traps me into the
slightest modicum of life. our multitudes are multitudes. is is
not a copula. is a nail. a point. a point dusted. the icosahedron,
tetrahedron, cube, dodecahedron, simplex, octahedron.
8,12,20,60,4,12,8,3,1,1,0 back into it, they said. you can't get
out of it. configurations of dust. the dirted mirror, the
compensation for all this work: nothing! not a sou! nothing!

everything is dirty, up there, down there, everywhere; dust
penetrates, lungs coagulate with mucus, terrible coughing,
exasperation, collapse. this is the fate of all of us. i'm writing
from the past into the future, into your future; there's no
recompense. i have nothing to gain: how could i?

falling into the skin, out of the skin, skinned alive: skin / kin
/ in / i am lost in relative logics, collapses. it's almost brutal
in the world. i keep returning to the imaginary starving body,
thirsting body, the imaginary body who has lost its history. who /
its: definition of imaginary. exhausted, my lungs fill with dust.

granular synthesis is a way to (in) complete statements of body,
to ascertain inconceivable truths. i look for expressions, my
music a dust, dust-music which roars and clatters; breathless, my
arms let go, my fingers let go, my hands, it's similarities,
serialities, pitches and intervals are hard to swallow. listen -
the music rises to the level of the plateau, my sex is a dead
tool, sintered dust. that is the murk, the tawdry, the remnants of
sleazy being. if my skin were a parachute or a sail, i would no
longer conjure parts, their absent accountability. of no account,
any of this. of dust, tumescence, tundra, tumor - & - & - & - Mon

death's never clean, the world exhales history, historicity, & - &
- & - approaching death, recognizing _i am of no account_ & only
to the extent of (mis)recognition that will not survive this
momentary delicacy of the image - &

glas/s shatters, spatter, splatter, scatter, smattering dust
entrance NO TRUTH HERE but that's the breaks, broken death NOW, I
WILL KNOW YOU, gnawledge -

joint join jin in i pi pin pin pint point. a rebus but that
depends on alphabet, language, pronunciation, these minds that
read this, say wow, ow, owe. "broken limbs, dead eyes, i will join
you now" - dust fulfills its destiny, that which

won wan win or weep in pews, write, write, you can sir. it escapes
the body. it has no name. or rather, this coming to an end.
something left over. the strata - that's it: the strata. the
naming of the strata. the enumeration of the strata. their
configuration. their coalescence. laid out. that's it - the strata
layed out. layered.

the different combinations of triangle, pentangle, square: some
polytopes, some sides. their combination. their minimal area.
their dust. uselessness, useless configurations.

ticket for departure, the simulacrum of the finality of
phraseologies, lost alphabets, among other los

+++
i in win wine wince winced
< not a copula. is a nail. a point. a point dusted. the
icosahedron,
< tetrahedron, cube, dodecahedron, simplex, octahedron.
---