[NetBehaviour] Reading Nauru Files 2019

Alan Sondheim sondheim at gmail.com
Fri Jul 19 16:41:39 CEST 2019

I've been watching on and off for hours, except for sleeping; it's
incessant, horrifying, too close to our own concentration camps in
amerikkka; too many phrases like 'self-harm' repeated over and over agin.
Please, everyone, watch this; it's a litany of our own times and places as
well. -

On Fri, Jul 19, 2019 at 10:38 AM Ruth Catlow via NetBehaviour <

gmail.com <http://gmail.com>*