[NetBehaviour] ancestors

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Wed Jul 24 02:59:02 CEST 2019

ancestors

http://www.alansondheim.org/ancestors.jpg image
http://www.alansondheim.org/ancestors.mp3 violin

war and survival elders .s, death's .s, etc., which are
problematized in unloved survival disaster of protocol itself,
long ago. The elders lure the young into war embalm embalmed past
elders chariots horsemen threshing floor atad shall one gather
against the smaller stories told to us by elders:tales: elders
transforms your you call them what the addict is, the beginning
and elders die off. Hysteria is convulsion, but also spew,
contrary and elders tales transforms ah getting magnificent dark
wood's table, thou let come again go swear pharaoh elders only
flocks herds left goshen after Fe Benito's death, another stolen
car elders were found frozen to zion elders channel secret
messages thru chiaroscuro velvets humming. philosophy, medicine,
healing, peace, war and survival elders at the end, elders .s,
death's .s, etc., which are problematized in survival elders
fights strength, imminent relation stroke addiction joan initial
supplement, finality. <<<*when elders lose true but gave a slight
convulsive elders die off. hysteria is medicine, healing, peace,
war and survival elders thought.

this is for you and your children and their descendents and
ancestors, or only ourselves to blame; our ancestors, each and
every one, were innocent, ghosts, humans of our ancestors
generation upon generation. think of our than her ancestors. she
is falling asleep. she does not need all her this is for you and
your children and their descendents and ancestors, or dedicates
her life to her Antarctic ancestors, Tran duc Thao, Gayatri-
phical ancestors. From Lacan to Parmenides as primary bandwidth,
Jennifer I do not mean the kami or Buddha, nor do I mean the
ancestors, the respect of our ancestors. We are humble people and
humble before our ancestors, who have lost their naivete by which
you may feel you can judge me, and my ancestors, and my fashion
you would pin me, my ancestors, the village, and the mountain And
with this I will end my account, of our village and ancestors, of
our Here, neuraesthenics are emanations, ancestors of ectoplasm.
Avatars are take out the mythos, the ancestors, the breathing and
other hygienic ancestors |v| worship ancestors |v| make offerings
to ancestors |v| rites history of private or personal lives,
including ancestors, antecedents, needle-nosed pliers, into its
components, ancestors, materials, entropies, ancestors like
daguerrotypes, the men stiff with long beards, the women than her
ancestors. she is falling asleep. she does not need all her
knowledge, these very ancestries? where are the ancestors who will
hear keyboard, machine reps^^spose,^^^nse, mythos, ancestors,
hygienic planes, JuLu/Gal, Jew-Lew, Wedekind), cauterized, off,
cut I'm Jewish, ancestors: family, grandfathers, urns
grandmothers, ancestors, warms hearts hearths theirart
ancestorstheir inancestors inancestors artthe artthe instrntry,
their instr in cted their ancestors co art art only ourselves to
blame; our ancestors, each and every one, were innocent,
ancestors, the village, and the mountain their position but fire
corners of broken stone. ghosts, ghosts of our ancestors
ultimately honoured as the ancestors of humans, who in turn were
deep time how we think about our ancestors drilled holes each