[NetBehaviour] Ethernet Orchestra collaboration with Female Laptop Orchestra

Michael Szpakowski m at michaelszpakowski.org
Tue Jun 11 14:11:38 CEST 2019

 Great! all great! do *particularly* like the first appearance, solo, of the trumpet..

    On Monday, June 10, 2019, 1:32:28 PM GMT+1, Roger Mills <roger at eartrumpet.org> wrote:

 Hi everyone,
I thought I’d post a link to last weeks performance of an improvisatory collaboration between Ethernet Orchestra and Female Laptop Orchestra.
The performance featured myself on trumpet, Nela Brown processing field recordings, vocalist Donna Hewitt, and Mir Shahab Chilan (Ch Shahab) performing on traditional Persian instruments balaban and dozaleh.

Online performers included:Lea Ikkache (electronics), Paris, (FR)
Holger Deuter, keyboard and synths), Speyer (DE)
Chris Vine (guitar and electronics), Londrina (BR)Sonia Wilkie (flute and live coding), Melbourne (AU)
Enjoy!
https://soundcloud.com/roger-mills/live-internet-performance-at-halfback-books-and-records-dee-why-sydney
Roger
--
Roger Mills
Musician & Scholar

http://www.eartrumpet.org
http://ethernetorchestra.net
http://telesound.net

"Knowledge is only rumour until it is in the muscle" - Asaro Mudmen, Papua New Guinea.