[NetBehaviour] Gamma_PRO conference on culture for social innovation

Natalia Fuchs nfuchs at artypical.com
Fri Jun 14 08:34:08 CEST 2019

Dear All,

On July 11-12, 2019, Gamma_PRO, an international conference on art and technology, will be held in St. Petersburg. This event starts the Gamma Festival 2019 program and will present participants from 30 countries of the world. Our conference is dedicated not only to the global festival movement, but also to the importance of culture for social innovation. Representatives of music festivals (CTM Festival, Unsound, Insomnia, musik protokoll and many others), theorists and practitioners of media art, the initiators of the most innovative cultural projects and major technology companies from Mail.ru <http://mail.ru/> to SONY Computer Science Lab will be the speakers of 2019 conference edition. Thus, the GAMMA festival creates wide opportunities for the cultural and technological community of Russia for international collaboration. The conference will highlight current trends in the field of artificial intelligence research, experimental cultural production, audiovisual art trends, modern museum practices related to festival projects, modern music philosophy and other topics that broaden the horizons of any person interested in new. Conference moderators were Peter Kirn (CDM), Nick Dwyer (RBMA Radio), Maurice Jones (Mutek.JP).

The curator of Gamma_PRO is Natalia Fuchs (ARTYPICAL) - you can reach me out any time about your ideas of collaboration with our project.

Program in English is available here: https://gammafestival.ru/gammapro_english

Here is FB event: https://www.facebook.com/events/419807495495598/

With kindest regards,
Natalia Fuchs I Наталья Фукс