[NetBehaviour] A good read

Michael Szpakowski m at michaelszpakowski.org
Mon Jun 24 23:01:01 CEST 2019

 Definitely amply repays the outlay in my view! be interested to know your feelings..warmestm.

    On Sunday, June 23, 2019, 1:34:46 PM GMT+1, Edward Picot via NetBehaviour <netbehaviour at lists.netbehaviour.org> wrote:

  I've just ordered a copy - thanks for prompting me. I meant to come to the launch last Thursday, as I was on holiday last week, but I came up to London on Wednesday  night to go to a life-drawing class with an old school friend of mine, and it rained so heavily that a load of trains were cancelled on the way back, I missed the bus and had to walk home (an hour and a half), and I ended up getting in at 2.30 in the morning. I was too knackered to do it all over again the next day. The perils of extreme weather events! It does sound like a really interesting book, though.
  Edward