[NetBehaviour] ~~~Serenade~~~ under the moon

Alan Sondheim sondheim at gmail.com
Thu Jun 27 04:38:49 CEST 2019

Apologies for not writing back sooner, we were away in Ashfield, Mass. with
a poor connection.
The photograph is beautiful, incredible, are there videos?
Threnody, yes, mournful and then Shorter Discourses of the Buddha, I was
thinking of the Pali Canon, which I read into, as well.
It is all bones, I've been writing 'The Inadequate' for a while now, the
text is inadequate as is the topic.
It's at http://www.alansondheim.org/inadequate.txt somewhat revised, it's
also coming out in an online and possibly offline journal.
But the point is that a serenade itself is a resonance perhaps for a
duration of a feeling, there's always a closure involved, albeit somewhat
tattered.
Years ago I wrote a fair amount about the 'tawdry' and I wonder how replete
that is, how much is every left.
Best, Alan, see you in September, perhaps October, working out a schedule
manque

gmail.com <http://gmail.com>*