[NetBehaviour] ~~~Serenade~~~ under the moon

Alan Sondheim sondheim at gmail.com
Sat Jun 29 00:29:35 CEST 2019

The substation is a lure into the text, an image of a network which is
vulnerable, organisms reaching into the sky.
What appear to be lightning rods as well. Everything readied for
cyberattack!
The text for me, of course just for me, is what's of importance; there are
images and some video as well, all through it.
It goes back a long way, into issues of failure, collapsed bodies,
imperialisms, some sections are based on work decades-old.
I haven't read the Latour, he hasn't read me! :-)
The substation by the way was also on a trip, I remember being on a train,
very bad weather, perhaps a car though, in any case a vector -
& perhaps the substation might make more sense (or none at all) if you read
the whole .txt which isn't actually that long, it's written into, always on
my mind in the snippets I put up daily -
Best!, Alan

gmail.com <http://gmail.com>*