[NetBehaviour] Stephen Dydo, qin; Alan Sondheim, guitar

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Sun May 12 19:48:10 CEST 2019

Greenwich House, NYC, Stephen Dydo and Friends, 5/3/19 * **

http://www.alansondheim.org/DS.jpg
https://youtu.be/TAc727mxKf8 VIDEO by Azure Carter (earphones best)

when the time came and we performed. When the time came and we
performed there were many things going on. The guqin or qin is
an instrument of many centuries-old. And here we are with guitar
and guqin playing together and hoping that what comes out of
it it is mellifluous and a Sonic to life for both ourselves and
the audience. We worked on this many times. And produced a
recording a CD for ESP disc which includes both of us playing
many instruments including qin together making something new
out of something old. I am not a classical qin player. I have
no ability how to do that. But I do know how to make the string
sound as if there were something coming from well inside of me
from a well inside of me that resonated with the wood of the
instrument and with my partner in playing. The two of us
together worked on this and I think we did well and I think we
did well to play together. We hope you enjoy this. This is the
last of the musical pieces that I did last Saturday night a week
ago for Steven Dydo and Company and we wanted to make this
available to one and all and hope you enjoy it. Here is Steven
Dydo, a beautiful qin player, with myself on guitar working the
way I have been playing it recently. I love what we did together
and we hope you do too. Enjoy. (Android dictated)

* the last of the recent pieces I'm sending out -

** see also
https://www.forcedexposure.com/Catalog/dydo-alan-sondheim-stephen-dragon-and-phoenix-cd/ESPDISK.5019CD.html