[NetBehaviour] an inconceivable way around this

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Fri May 24 14:24:03 CEST 2019

an inconceivable way around this

http://www.alansondheim.org/P1010208.JPG

$ i
/usr/local/bin/ksh: i: not found
$ said
/usr/local/bin/ksh: said: not found
$ nothing
/usr/local/bin/ksh: nothing: not found
$ therefore i said something
/usr/local/bin/ksh: therefore: not found
$ illogicity of "therefore"
/usr/local/bin/ksh: illogicity: not found
$ there must be something
/usr/local/bin/ksh: there: not found
$ something demonstrable
/usr/local/bin/ksh: something: not found
$ nothing then again
/usr/local/bin/ksh: nothing: not found
$ "in which case the field is corrupted"
/usr/local/bin/ksh: in which case the field is corrupted:
not found
$ "ending this against our better wishes"
/usr/local/bin/ksh: ending this against our better wishes:
not found
$ end
/usr/local/bin/ksh: end: not found

---

$ therefore i said something /usr/local/bin/ksh: therefore: not
found $ illoc^? illogicity of "therefore" /usr/local/bin/ksh:
illogicity: not found $ thre mu there must be comething something
/usr/local/bin/ksh: there: not found $ something demonstrable
/usr/local/bin/ksh: something: not found $ nothing then again
/usr/local/bin/ksh: nothing: not found $ "in which case the field
is corrupted" /usr/local/bin/ksh: in which case the field is
corrupted: not found $ "eding th "ewndin "ending this against our
better wishes" /usr/local/bin/ksh: ending this against our better
wishes: not found $ end /usr/local/bin/ksh: end: not found $ exit
not found "no end to it"

full text at http://www.alansondheim.org/inadequate.txt
*/part 13/*
+++