[NetBehaviour] Event

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Fri Nov 1 15:04:44 CET 2019

Event

http://www.alansondheim.org/event.jpg
http://www.alansondheim.org/event.mp4

Created in Second Life
Set and mutating sculptures by Fau Ferdinand
Avatars by Fau Ferdinand and Alan Sondheim
Distorted animation by Alan Sondheim
Narrative by Fau Ferdinand

I wish I had used this in London; Fau Ferdinand is one of the
most brilliant artists I've had the pleasure to know. This piece
is a collaboration with Fau, whose work is the heart and soul of
it. I've been thinking and writing about 'somatic ghosting,' the
body as the uncanny presence within and without the digital. For
me, Fau's narrative foregrounds this.

Thanks to everyone in Second Life who make Odyssey an amazing
space to work in.