[NetBehaviour] Very Large Works exhibition opening

Alan Sondheim sondheim at gmail.com
Fri Nov 1 21:54:11 CET 2019

They run backward but they run into entropy, issues around the big bang
etc.
And if art really offered resistance, wouldn't we be living in a far more
benign world?
Art offers what just about anything else offers, and even 'art' as a
totality is problematic?
For me, it's not the present moment, but the moment just before, or
whatever's left in the moment just afterward.

On Fri, Nov 1, 2019 at 4:44 PM Bjørn Magnhildøen via NetBehaviour <