[NetBehaviour] Very Large Works exhibition opening

Bjørn Magnhildøen noemata at gmail.com
Sat Nov 2 19:43:44 CET 2019

Thanks Edward,
It's been an open and inclusive curation, not everything has gotten hold,
same with the discussions which has been interesting - ideas, also loose
threads. also some shaggy dog stories.
on the other hand there are nested levels and things growing underneath,
say for instance
very large works contains white page gallery contains vuk cosic gallery
contain mark garrett :)

Bjørn

On Fri, Nov 1, 2019 at 9:28 PM Edward Picot via NetBehaviour <