[NetBehaviour] Truck

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Tue Nov 5 15:53:32 CET 2019

Truck

http://www.alansondheim.org/DSC06367.JPG
http://www.alansondheim.org/truck.mp3

Well now keep on truckin' mama, truckin' my blues away
Keep on truckin' mama, truckin' my blues away

Somewhere learned that around 1968, here we go again.
It's buried in there. Working with new strings on the terz,
a set of low tension Dogal Maestrale NR168A (blue treble),
tuned a fourth low. They're still settling in. They're
slightly wider than I'm used to, but they have an amazing
range of timbre. This is a solo, playing strings up to and
above the soundhole. Very happy with the improvisation;
it's already leading me in new directions. But the truck's
buried in there, on the verge of disappearance. (NR168A is
highly recommended by the way. Hand-made in Venice.)