[NetBehaviour] Homage to NeMe, Cyprus

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Thu Nov 7 06:47:07 CET 2019

Homage to NeMe, Cyprus

http://www.alansondheim.org/aaggd.jpg
http://www.alansondheim.org/aaggd.mp4
http://www.alansondheim.org/cyprustalk.jpg

Testing 123 can I dictate into this machine Testing 456 If I speak
quickly into this machine will it make a difference If I speak
slowly into this machine will it make a difference if I speak
quickly into this machine will it make a difference what will be
the difference made if I speak into this machine what so ever if I
count to 3 into this machine will anything occur count to 5 in this
machine will anything happen. if I continue working what will
happen in this machine. if I stop is zero a number of ways that I
can find myself looking elsewhere into this machine what does it
mean to speak into this machine I notice something is moving to the
side over and over again this is being re recorded in this
machine.. is it doing something new in this machine... Hello I am
your new window. Hello I am your new window. hello I am your new
machine. It is not you machine it is your new machine it is not you
machine it is your new it is not. This is the way it goes if it
goes off to the left towards Infinity it doesn't go off to the
right at all the right is a blockage where the end of the page
begins but the left it just falls off then when I copy it it all OK
so this is a list of things that were shown in Cypress atni me and
E me and it gives the time of the particular photographs and
particular images in relationship to just about everything else so
that eventually niimi that's me me will be able to establish a
rearticulated the order of these things will get rid of some of the
lassitude of the material that I'm presenting here which seems to
me to be a little bit senseless. so that what you will have will be
a record of one performance in bedded in the record of this
performance which isn't really a performance a recording at all.
Testing 123 can I dictate into this machine Testing 456 If I speak
*4:03 - words "Behavioural filtering" up on screen - cyprustalk.rtf
*6:35 closing it down -
*6:55 wvus.mov - at the beginning (may have skimmed through this)
*7:29 - end of wvus.mov
*7:44 images of Azure re: sphere on a stand at WVU VEL
   -- these are multiple images -
MVC-001M.JPG through MVC-008M.JPG (six images in all)
*9:00 - "This is actually an avatar" - bulbmp4.mov
*10:02 - Access Grid - armandhand.mp4
*11:39 - not sure - white noise, can't hear. Substitute aaggd.mp4
here.
*12:34 - Azure sitting in a chair azuresitting.jpg
*13:19 - laser image of Azure in the chair azurelaser.png
*13:36 - any of the alanprint images --
*13:55 - abstracted avatar with geodesics on it (5 or so images)
crimp1 - crimp6 jpgs
*14:28 - the older color image vell021.jpg
*15:09 - 3 women on trapeze - 322harness.mp4
*15:47 - "Back off again" voice - besidethemself.mp4
*16:15 - NYU, two people moving the avatar carrying.mp4
*16:39 - clari.mp4 and clari.jpg
*17:25 - the whirling image of avatars from NJIT - snip.mov
*18:16 - over I think, talking about the people we work with
the page begins but the left it just falls off then when I copy it
it all OK so this is a list of things that were shown in Cypress
atni me and E me and it gives the time of the particular
photographs and particular images in relationship to just about
everything else so that eventually niimi that's me me will be able
to establish a rearticulated the order of these things will get rid
of some of the lassitude of the material that I'm presenting here
which seems to me to be a little bit senseless. so that what you
will have will be a record of one performance in bedded in the
record of ...
Homage to NeMe, Cyprus Testing 123 can I dictate into this machine
456 If speak quickly will it make a difference slowly if what be
the made so ever count 3 anything occur 5 in happen. continue
working happen machine. stop is zero number of ways that find
myself looking elsewhere does mean notice something moving side
over and again being re recorded machine.. doing new machine...
Hello am your window. hello It not you not. This way goes off left
towards Infinity doesn't go right at all blockage where end page
begins but just falls then when copy OK list things were shown
Cypress atni me E gives time particular photographs images
relationship about everything else eventually niimi that's able
establish rearticulated order these get rid some lassitude material
I'm presenting here which seems little bit senseless. have record
one performance bedded isn't really recording all. *4:03 - words
"Behavioural filtering" up on screen cyprustalk.rtf *6:35 closing
down *6:55 wvus.mov beginning (may skimmed through this) *7:29
*7:44 Azure re: sphere stand WVU VEL -- are multiple MVC-001M.JPG
MVC-008M.JPG (six all) *9:00 "This actually an avatar" bulbmp4.mov
*10:02 Access Grid armandhand.mp4 *11:39 sure white noise, can't
hear. Substitute aaggd.mp4 here. *12:34 sitting chair
azuresitting.jpg *13:19 laser image azurelaser.png *13:36 any
alanprint *13:55 abstracted avatar with geodesics (5 or images)
crimp1 crimp6 jpgs *14:28 older color vell021.jpg *15:09 women
trapeze 322harness.mp4 *15:47 "Back again" voice besidethemself.mp4
*16:15 NYU, two people carrying.mp4 *16:39 clari.mp4 clari.jpg
*17:25 whirling avatars from NJIT snip.mov *18:16 think, talking we
think, talking we work