[NetBehaviour] growing up and down

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Sun Nov 24 23:32:13 CET 2019

growing up and down

http://www.alansondheim.org/myworld1.jpg
http://www.alansondheim.org/myworld2.jpg

towards life becomes a subject of a flight against it,
melancholic, a before you're thinhomed, it's unbelievable, this
speed, this when we talk about flesh - we references something
uncontainable, soft, degree zero, destined towards life,
already: cyberspace, we're anorectic degree zero, destined
towards life, already cyberspace, we're anorectic {0}, destined
towards life, already tion in cyberspace, then we're anorectic
destined towards life, already: it swelled or it was veering -
the images turned towards life, labial ing of illness towards
life, this phrase had the power to heal, please among real
bodies tending towards life and dissolution, that towards
life. (If the digital inhabits eternity, the analog is worn,
worn small I am on a ------> now towards life. When I was
younger, I fast and furious - it's the ride towards life of a
lifetime - don't accounting for me - i'm dying just along for
the ride towards life - it's wires - mind - :back on the road
towards life again - boat asymptotic towards life - when does
meaning collapse - disappear - what illness towards life, this
phrase the invest honor 1608 14236 anorectic destined towards
life, already duet tends {0}: zero,_ life - it's fast and
furious - it's the ride towards life of a lifetime I am on a
vector now towards life. When I was younger, I could always
email lists. I become a health unto life. I inhabit no-man's
land where contagious, the health unto life, the monstrous,
the grotesque, from Sartre); I am absolved; I continue towards
life; the writing the self-same speed towards life inherent in
the calling-forth whooshed at the speed of light towards life
inherent in the calling-forth anorectic {0}, destined towards
life, already: the future of slept crying, thinking illness
towards life, this phrase power other people justify the
horrors limits towards life. in spite of i'm dying on the road
towards life - i'm dying invisible here - have to war, not with
itself, but with differentiation. towards life distinctions
it's here that the masquerade begins - all those tendrils
towards life - Here the symphonic tends towards life itself,
but it is not life which minutes, towards life inherent in the
calling-forth nighthawk, towards life :back the road the truck
- on life again again truck quiet, truck with boat - dying on
the road towards life - i'm dying unbelievably small I am on a
------> now towards life. When I moreover at the speed of light
towards life inherent in the towards life inherent in the
calling-forth the same again at study towards life and the
convulsions of reproduction real Our lives towards life do
tend. dying on the road towards life - i'm dying invisible here
- have to stop You're a complete and utter success. He's a
complete and utter success. I'm a complete and total and utter
success. We're an utter success. I'm an utter success. She's an
utter success. ficiality tending towards life and your absence?
we're anorectic destined towards life, already the duet tends
towards ever have to see - we're picking up speed - the road
towards life should ever have to see - we're picking up speed -
the road towards life enology of healing, not disablement. now
i'm on the slope towards life vulnerable, always tending
towards life, eternity, both towards life. what might be
tendency towards life properly. on the other hand, a study
towards life and the convulsions of limits towards life. in
spite of the stereotypes, these horrors emerged, mind - :back on
the road towards life again - boat truck with boat - he was an
intern who was completely perfect. Last Monday night played
Tiffany says "And you're angered, towards life, because you
believe He's amazingly and unbelievably and completely
perfect. I'm completely perfect. We're really completely
perfect. the health unto life, cauterized self against an
unhappy horizon

growing up in pennsylvania
growing down in america

sed 's/death/life/g' < zz > aa
sed 's/fat/thin/g' < aa > bb
sed 's/inadequate/perfect/g' < bb > aa
sed 's/sickness/health/g' < aa > bb
sed 's/failure/success/g' < bb > aa
grep -h "health unto life" texts/*.txt > zz
grep -h "utter success" texts/*.txt >> zz
grep -h "completely perfect" texts/*.txt >> zz
grep -h "you're thin" texts/*.txt >> zz
grep -h "towards life" texts/*.txt >> zz

+++