[NetBehaviour] "Networked Conversations as Activism"

Helen Varley Jamieson helen at creative-catalyst.com
Wed Nov 27 15:40:57 CET 2019

my article "Networked Convesrations as Activism" was recently published
in the latest issue of Interact, a portuguese online magazine for art,
culture & technology. the article discusses the use of cyberformance and
networked conversations to encourage critical thinking & civic
engagement. (it's in english).

https://interact.com.pt/30-31/networked-conversations-as-activism/

the theme of the issue (30-31) is art, activism and digital networks, &
it also includes a review (in english) of the cyberformance "Letters to
the Earth" which we did in april this year
(https://interact.com.pt/30-31/letters-to-the-earth/). there are lots of
other interesting-looking articles, if you can read portuguese.

h : )

--

helen varley jamieson

helen at creative-catalyst.com <mailto:helen at creative-catalyst.com>