[NetBehaviour] Links

Alan Sondheim sondheim at gmail.com
Thu Nov 28 19:11:38 CET 2019

It's definitely a discussion we need to have. It reminds me of a dinner I
had years ago w/ Cage who confirmed he criticized jazz because the player
worked with fixed rhythms. Something gets lost in these discussions; Adorno
fails miserably.
Ah well... It relates to my writing about 'somatic ghosting' I think. And I
always feel I have to justify myself (although the audience doesn't feel
it) when I show up playing an acoustic guitar for example. -- Alan

gmail.com <http://gmail.com>*