[NetBehaviour] FurtherList No.15 Nov 29th 2019 🍂🍂🕵️‍♂️

marc.garrett marc.garrett at protonmail.com
Sat Nov 30 11:54:24 CET 2019

Hi Gill,

Thanks for that. next week I will compile a page where all the past FurtherLists can be on one page and also updated as time goes by. We are still in the process of moving over a lot of data/archive, material over form the last website/server, which has taken ages.

But, what this means is that certain facilities such as this community resources, and other things will start taking shape soon :-)

Wishing you well.

marc