[NetBehaviour] From the London ICA presentation last night

Edward Picot julian.lesaux at gmail.com
Fri Oct 18 21:05:33 CEST 2019

Alan,

It was a good evening, and lovely to see you and Azure again. I was
struck by how closely the two of you work together - but also, that was
a great anecdote she told, about how in one performance you started
playing the same tune she was singing, instead of something completely
different, and it threw her off so much that she had to stop and tell
you to quit doing it.

Edward