[NetBehaviour] The Uncomfortable Flight

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Sun Sep 15 00:24:52 CEST 2019

The Uncomfortable Flight

http://www.alansondheim.org/DSC07220.JPG
http://www.alansondheim.org/DSC07221.JPG

http://www.alansondheim.org/bbbb.mp3 MUSIC!
Jessica Turcios, voice, Alan Sondheim, C clarinet, revrev
http://www.alansondheim.org/dddd.mp3 MUSIC!
Jessica Turcios, voice, Alan Sondheim, C clarinet, revrev

The Uncomfortable Chase

http://www.alansondheim.org/DSC07224.JPG
http://www.alansondheim.org/DSC07225.JPG

Witnessed from a window somewhere in Providence
Criminals everywhere, no one knows what really happened.
We were the only witnesses. We felt scared and privileged.
We didn't see the beginning and didn't see the ending.

But are there ever beginnings and endings? In life? In music?
All these structures, frameworks, boundaries, walls.
Escape! They have nothing to lose! Blazing guns and

Run, cars, run! Drive, cars, drive! Go fast!
Play fast and loud!
Be great! Be great!