[NetBehaviour] Plague Journey

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Thu Apr 2 20:31:02 CEST 2020

Plague Journey

http://www.alansondheim.org/plaguejourney.jpg
https://youtu.be/Jl0NYsJ_XSI VIDEO
How to watch this: slow/background/glance. Earphones necessary.

"Not plague, but plunge America journey."

fall down, consume, consumed with plague or blight - Viral plagues,
organs of (plague and war and earthquake and murder) sutured,
planet resurgence of smallpox and plague, rosie pox death,
overturned cobblestones, but what I will carry, like the plague or
permanent virus, is this: skin soiled with mold damp, plagues
gathered skin tears; every place a site of massacre; every site is
a source of plague. I Gapes in the stomach, first one of us, then
like a plague. Like a plague of flying saucers in a grade B film,
the impact of the onslaught. Not binarism, but a plague on plague
now; but you know not plague, but plunged America journey. I wonder
at strangers upon Plateau-America; I wonder what isn't any of this;
so this trace of the journey remains, against the wall of plague
dark vector drawn, and quartered. (...)