[NetBehaviour] Invitation to join in dialogue, COVID Net Art discussion

Graziano Milano grazmaster at googlemail.com
Fri Apr 3 10:52:47 CEST 2020

Hi Danielle,

Probably it’s better not to use *Zoom* for virtual online gatherings as
I’ve just read an article in The Guardian about Zoom where security
researchers say the app is a *‘privacy disaster’*. You can read the full
article here:
‘Zoom is malware’: why experts worry about the video conferencing platform
<https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2020/apr/02/zoom-technology-security-coronavirus-video-conferencing>

Best,
Graziano

On Fri, 3 Apr 2020 at 09:04, Danielle Siembieda via NetBehaviour <