[NetBehaviour] Resource: Community food growing in the emergency

Max Herman maxnmherman at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 4 17:44:37 CEST 2020

Early crops here:

[cid:42831a6b-b75d-462f-8c9c-713c43e83c4c]

Painting scribbles as a pledge to a friend, trying to preserve some semblance of non-screen experience, rule was "paint something with purple and yellow."  I fulfilled three pledges this week: jog at least once, do yoga at least once, paint one picture.

[cid:f2676881-cd40-4ffe-929f-f29f0f5a2687]