[NetBehaviour] New post

Danielle Imara danielleimara at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 12:57:58 CEST 2020

My friend is in quarantine. My friend is in New York and I am in London. We
were discussing a collaborative project via email and text. She'd said she
had the virus. When I called her I wasn't prepared for the broken
sentences, the frightening deep wheezing that under usual circumstances
would've had her hospitalised.
We made this 1 minute film. It's about the restlessness of lockdown and
isolation; and connectedness despite physical separation. We made it via
Zoom (demodé and mistrusted, I know) and the audio is from a recorded phone
chat once she was feeling a bit better.

It's published here, alongside various interesting works:
http://retro.newmediafest.org/corona-shutdown/
<http://retro.newmediafest.org/corona-shutdown/?fbclid=IwAR0SZXFzxHJS_2t4RtexC-0Cy1vxIT0Kt9OMVv8gz1mxL8Jsoe3uiB8WRz0>
We are 8th down.
If you want to cut to the chase, here's a Vimeo link:
https://vimeo.com/405386701