[NetBehaviour] New post

Ruth Catlow ruthcatlow at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 22:36:47 CEST 2020

<3

On Wed, Apr 8, 2020 at 6:09 PM Alan Sondheim via NetBehaviour <

> This is really amazing and inspiring and one of the best videos I've seen
> recently, so moving and healing in a way!
>
> Thank you!
>
> Best, Alan
>
> On Wed, Apr 8, 2020 at 7:01 AM Danielle Imara via NetBehaviour <
>
>> My friend is in quarantine. My friend is in New York and I am in London.
>> We were discussing a collaborative project via email and text. She'd said
>> she had the virus. When I called her I wasn't prepared for the broken
>> sentences, the frightening deep wheezing that under usual circumstances
>> would've had her hospitalised.
>> We made this 1 minute film. It's about the restlessness of lockdown and
>> isolation; and connectedness despite physical separation. We made it via
>> Zoom (demodé and mistrusted, I know) and the audio is from a recorded phone
>> chat once she was feeling a bit better.
>>
>> It's published here, alongside various interesting works:
>> http://retro.newmediafest.org/corona-shutdown/
>> <http://retro.newmediafest.org/corona-shutdown/?fbclid=IwAR0SZXFzxHJS_2t4RtexC-0Cy1vxIT0Kt9OMVv8gz1mxL8Jsoe3uiB8WRz0>
>> We are 8th down.
>> If you want to cut to the chase, here's a Vimeo link:
>> https://vimeo.com/405386701

Lab
+44 (0) 77370 02879

*Furtherfield *disrupts and democratises art and technology through
exhibitions,
labs & debate, for deep exploration, open tools & free thinking.
furtherfield.org <http://www.furtherfield.org/>

*DECAL* Decentralised Arts Lab is an arts, blockchain & web 3.0 technologies
research hub

decal.is <http://www.decal.is>

Registered business address: Carbon Accountancy, 80-83 Long Lane, London,
EC1A 9ET.