[NetBehaviour] Plague ghost

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Fri Apr 10 23:28:43 CEST 2020

Thank you greatly. I do the best quality I can on YouTube; the uploads
range from 600 megabytes to almost 2 gigabytes, but the processing wreckes
these kinds of things...

I can send them to individuals through wetransfer.com of course (the
originals) but the uploads take a while...

I agree!

Best, Alan

web http://www.alansondheim.org/index.html cell 347-383-8552
current text http://www.alansondheim.org/wy.txt