[NetBehaviour] Plague Ghost

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Fri Apr 10 23:30:20 CEST 2020

Love the soundtrack and the images are startling and amazing. I wish there
were less kalaidoscoping - the video doesn't need it and it turns these
powerful images/sounds into almost decoration. Given the date it's also
remarkably prescient, particuarly the suppurating images. Everything works
and thanks!

Best, Alan

web http://www.alansondheim.org/index.html cell 347-383-8552
current text http://www.alansondheim.org/wy.txt