[NetBehaviour] Marxism in an age of catastrophe - Mike David in discussion with Alex Callinicos

Michael Szpakowski m at michaelszpakowski.org
Sun Apr 12 16:32:19 CEST 2020

Watched this live yesterday / it’s a really excellent discussion...hope all well Michael. Marxism in an age of catastrophe with Mike Davis & Alex Callinicos

|    |
Marxism in an age of catastrophe with Mike Davis & Alex Callinicos

By swpTvUk

�We’re live! Join Mike Davis & Alex Callinicos discussing Marxism in an age of catastrophe ❓Got a question for our panel? Type it into the comments section b...
  |   |

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bFqcnrCjkvE&feature=youtu.be

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone