[NetBehaviour] music for dark time quarantine

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Mon Apr 13 18:29:27 CEST 2020

music for dark time quarantine

http://www.alansondheim.org/thought.jpg my view
http://www.alansondheim.org/future.mp3
http://www.alansondheim.org/maya.mp3
two songs with azure carter, musima guitar improvisations
http://www.alansondheim.org/two.mp3
http://www.alansondheim.org/one.mp3
two electric saz improvisations

this is what i've been working on for days, what for me is an
uncanny mastering of guitar and saz, the other instruments are in
storage, the humidity partly controlled; they've been there since
the 5th of march, i fear they may need repair. so i work with what
i took with me cross country, the guitar primarily, and what
remained here under controlled or boxed conditions, electric saz, a
few other stringed instruments, shakuhachi. every day i write,
video, make images; every day i practice until my fingers, hands,
and arms are in pain; until i can't think further. so these are
some of the results as my body adjusts to a new reality, some real
muscle and speed in the hands, wrist, and fingers; some better
jumping scales, some new things on the horizon, some measurements,
some new and interesting parameters, some different modes of
thinking, not thinking, burrowing, some yet unnamed, alone and with
azure and the songs - please take time with these if you can, maybe
i should name my new cd blood sweat and tears if the name isn't
taken, in any case, my view, the ceiling and room in my view, so
often awake almost all night long, last night thinking about
rattlesnakes, coming together in cafeterias, someone named pavel
huyuk

--- --- ---

"rababa ,electric saz ,valveless chromatic harmonica ,parlor
guitar, electric saz, tenor banjo, yayli tanbur, cura cumbus for
examples, which distinctive anyone. fragility care, survive.
electric saz, pathing, diadem, and electric saz electric saz
electric saz solo cura cumbus, electric saz, cobza rababa ,electric
saz ,valveless chromatic harmonica ,parlor guitar, So I finished
with electric saz lap steel; electric saz, electric oud. on
acoustic saz, I'm on electric saz, we're in a garden electric saz
and i'm playing them all too well. i played electric saz,
acoustic-electric oud, solid-body oud, violin, slow and electric
saz electric saz for a rainy day. electric saz has its benefits and
advantages and features. the electric saz lalala on a furiously
raining day. i might add So soulful and tuneless this electric saz!
This electric saz leans against a chair, waiting. pipa violin
sarangi oud electric saz acting up. the electric saz xxx on a i
acting up.  the electric saz lalala on a furiously raining day.
electric saz. Many of these have a 'natural' fundamental or even
drones; latter seemed great, for example with electric saz; on the
other hand, I -- electric saz -- harps course angled q rababa
,electric saz ,valveless harmonica cycling electric saz - electric
saz - with electric saz, you can multi-task, do part of the
improvisation. sazae2 is electric saz with electric saz, oud, saz
playing long-necked saz, electric saz, cura, oud electric saz
electric pipa cura - Suroz, ghichak, viola, and electric saz sax
sax baritone horn electric saz electric saz long-necked saz, cura,
cura cumbus, electric saz, electric saz hand there's the electric
saz, fast and lean. no idea electric saz, ccumbus, erhu ascent by
electric saz, always on the upswing, uptake, 1=electric
guitar.2=electric saz. fecund than others - electric saz and
guitar, oud for electric saz, electric guitar, erhu, oud oud, erhu,
suroz, electric saz, harp, saz, tro so, electric saz, sarangi, sung
lisu, ukulele, harmonica, sarangi, classical guitar and flute to
electric saz electric saz, and flute, in that order. On the second
track, electric saz and electric guitar, cura, viola, ,hegelung,
rababa ,electric saz ,valveless chromatic harmonica harmonica,
electric guitar, electric saz, pipa, erhu, qin, always hurdles w/
these, electric saz speed-clots, music from distinctive anyone.
fragility care, survive. electric saz, harmonica, electric saz,
long-necked saz, oud, pipa, shakuhachi, electric sazdisappear the
radioactivity electric saz electric pipa cura - electric saz
long-necked saz, cura, cura cumbus, electric saz, mourning raga on
electric saz clarinet, flute, oud, electric saz, erhu, violin
long-necked saz piece playing long-necked saz, electric saz,
long-necked saz, cura, cura cumbus, electric saz, half-way
harmonica, electric saz, long-necked saz, oud, pipa, cumbus,
electric saz, clarinet, alto clarinet, long-necked saz,
guitar.2=electric saz. 44forDydo 44forFahey 5minutesaz ASC electric
saz and arrow null To 'play : half-way harmonica, electric saz,
long-necked violin, viola, ghichak, suroz, sarangi, harmonica,
electric saz, long-necked saz, oud, pipa, shakuhachi, i played
electric saz, electric saz and guitar, oud for and that even my oud
playing is ..playing long-necked saz, electric saz, cura, oud the
forgiven ..within clarinet, flute, oud, electric saz, erhu, violin
next, most likely, electric saz"

+++