[NetBehaviour] How is everyone?

Johannes Birringer Johannes.Birringer at brunel.ac.uk
Tue Apr 14 21:06:28 CEST 2020

dear all
i am trying to read but cannot quite concentrate, and thus give up. I thank those  of you send some great music (I loved Alan Sondheim's qifteli dirge , and perhaps we can also sometimes share some images, paintings? Thanks also for some of the videos. I think I sent you the link to my last Moon dance/film, but it was too long, Danielle Imara suggested.

Having started to read Daniel's longer post, I am relieved to report it is not so for me, at all:

[He writes]>>pandemic.....where we are faced to cope with just being online, where everything happens online>>

in fact the opposite is the case. everything is clearly observed, close, and far, in the countryside where i am (having left Houston and London, and crossed over the channel and the various new-old EU borders, back to the little Saarland), everything is very real, nothing of importance happens online.

with regards
Johannes Birringer