[NetBehaviour] How is everyone?

Alan Sondheim sondheim at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 21:17:34 CEST 2020

I love that you write "nothing of importance happens online" and
"everything is very real" and here we're inside now for 13 full days,
tomorrow we can go out, but where? avoiding people, heading towards some
construction a couple of blocks away maybe. There's something amazing about
the flatness of it all, and that's helped the music, do listen if you can
to the few I put up yesterday, tomorrow a piece with two shakuhachi playing
maybe three tones mainly, could go on forever, we get to look down our
street for maybe half a kilometer in each direction from the 4th floor
window, we're as close to non-existence as possible...

Best, Alan

gmail.com <http://gmail.com>*