[NetBehaviour] Pandemic sign suggestions please

Ruth Catlow ruthcatlow at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 11:29:12 CEST 2020

Hiya,

I am greatly inspired by Michel's banner series.  If you missed the last
one - see here
<https://mobile.twitter.com/mjszpakowski/status/1250791212220583936>. I
imagine them posted on the front garden wall - is this right Michael?

I have also been enjoying the ad hoc posters in my neighbourhood with
hearts and rainbow outpourings of gratitude to NHS and keyworkers.

I recently ripped an estate agent's "to let" sign from our front wall (in a
classic pandemic trigger fury moment). And now I'm thinking about how we
could use it to agitate and cheer our neighbours. But I'm also a bit
paranoid about provoking fury and pitchfork mobs at our door.

The sign is 24" x 32"

If you have ideas please send suggestions for messages, slogans and images
that we could use to create our own front garden signs.

All suggestions welcome - from total absurdity, heartfelt grattitude, to
fierce political statement.

We will then make a sign and install it and send you a pic - if we dare ; )

Thanks everyone for everything :)

Love and respect
Ruth
Lab
+44 (0) 77370 02879

*Furtherfield *disrupts and democratises art and technology through
exhibitions,
labs & debate, for deep exploration, open tools & free thinking.
furtherfield.org <http://www.furtherfield.org/>

*DECAL* Decentralised Arts Lab is an arts, blockchain & web 3.0 technologies
research hub

decal.is <http://www.decal.is>

Registered business address: Carbon Accountancy, 80-83 Long Lane, London,
EC1A 9ET.