[NetBehaviour] Next virtual exploding cinema show...

david viey dspviey at gmail.com
Sat Apr 18 23:30:15 CEST 2020

Isolation Inspiraton!

Exploding have moved the 9th May show from the Cinema Museum (closed for
the duration) to the wonderful world of Online…

We will be hosting a show featuring films submitted to us by YOU the
filmmaker. Show us what you can do, given a camera and hours and hours of
time indoors, or else send us a film you made from way back before life
turned into a bad dystopian Sci Fi novel.

Send films and entry requests to the usual email explodingcinema at hotmail.com
. Tickets are free, but you’ll need a password to watch the show.

We’re going to have some fun with this… look for live streaming versions
of: our psychedelic Visuals, Filmmaker Q&As, live performances and of
course FILMS.

All pre-rendered to play perfectly on your device…