[NetBehaviour] Next virtual exploding cinema show...

david viey dspviey at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 00:25:15 CEST 2020

Hello Alan,

I'm David viey and i remember you from your passage in London and you
presentation at furtherfield... I'm the french guy how sat there trying to
stay quite.... I like your work with second life and have more questions
about in the future... I usualy do the door at exploding cinema show.. my
technical competences are not very good.

 To submit to EC, the film have to be less than 20min... But shorter is
better..

  for the format, I'm not very good a that, we are using VLC player
something like 700/something....

 I will say if you had something other than mp4. It will make it easier to
re-render to our format....  We will boardcast through zoom...

We are also thinking of using OBS (open boardcast service...) Have you got
any experience or knowledge of it?

While I'm there just out of curiosity... Is it possible to recreate a pride
March on second life with 1000 individual avatar.... So far i haven't been
able to log on to second life.... Long time ago I had friends how had a
band on second life call RED ZONE... In theory you could have an avatar and
go and see their performance... The only thing a could manage a the time
was to see a recording on YouTube.... This is not exploding cinema
related... Just something to get me going...

Thank for you time and patience

A plus

David viey.

PS: when you submit you film, if your is put in the show the programmer
will get in touch with you otherwise the film go in the queue....

On Sat, Apr 18, 2020, 10:38 PM Alan Sondheim via NetBehaviour <