[NetBehaviour] Next virtual exploding cinema show...

Alan Sondheim sondheim at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 04:38:04 CEST 2020

I wouldn't know how to create a Pride March in SL; you might ask online? I
don't work with avatars that way. Yes, I've done performances in SL with
audiences; I also put the work up on YouTube which reaches a large audience
of course.

I can submit easily in Mp4; can you submit more than one?

The format's easy enough; I record at 29+fps so playback at 30 is fine.

More soon, started looking around.

Best!, Alan, and I do remember you I think! I love Furtherfield!

On Sat, Apr 18, 2020 at 6:28 PM david viey via NetBehaviour <

gmail.com <http://gmail.com>*