[NetBehaviour] Next virtual exploding cinema show...

david viey dspviey at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 13:29:21 CEST 2020

I Alan,

Thank for your reply, you can submit as many films as you want..  they will
just not be show in the same show.. so if you send more than one,  can you
only send one item per email/ submission, this will make the work of the
programmer I bit easier.. you can find the submission page on our website.

Explodingcinema.org

 The waiting list is about  5 show..

Thank you.

David

On Sun, Apr 19, 2020, 3:39 AM Alan Sondheim via NetBehaviour <