[NetBehaviour] window poster

Michael Szpakowski m at michaelszpakowski.org
Mon Apr 20 17:21:12 CEST 2020

HI -this particularly addressed to any Brits on here :)You might have heard some of the unions here have put out a call for a minute's silence on International Workers Memorial Day on Tuesday the 28th April at 11 am to commemorate health, care, transport workers and other workers who have lost their lives in the outbreak.I made a window poster to build for this for people local to me which can also be used on social media and if anyone wants to use it for those purposes there're copies here:Index of /IWMD

|  |
Index of /IWMD

cheers and as always I hope this finds everyone OK...with a virtual hug to allMichael