[NetBehaviour] Budge

Edward Picot julian.lesaux at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 18:57:46 CEST 2020

Alan,

The video is magnificent! The greyness, slowness and massiveness of it.
My grandfather was a naval engineer, and later a foreman in the
Belvedere Docks on the banks of the Thames: so ships and estuaries make
me feel really nostalgic.

'Everything impinges, and the nub of a prow impinges greatly' puts me in
mind, slightly obscurely, of William Carlos Williams' 'So much depends
upon a red wheelbarrow'.

Edward