[NetBehaviour] Budge

Alan Sondheim sondheim at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 21:04:14 CEST 2020

Thank you greatly. Halifax at times in my life, and the Nova Scotia College
of Art and Design in particular, has meant the world to me, sustained me.
Azure had an opportunity a few years ago to accompany me there when I had
an artist residency again, and worked with students and faculty; it was
breathtaking... I would have loved to move to Canada (my brother and sister
did; they married Canadians); I feel a stranger here in the States... And
the ships and harbor are magnificent!

Best, Alan

On Mon, Apr 20, 2020 at 1:00 PM Edward Picot via NetBehaviour <

gmail.com <http://gmail.com>*