[NetBehaviour] UpStage performance today 22 April: "Letters of Love in a time of crisis"

Helen Varley Jamieson helen at creative-catalyst.com
Wed Apr 22 00:30:48 CEST 2020

hi everyone,

we are performing today, 22nd April, in UpStage, "Letters of Love in a
time of crisis": 9am UK time / 8pm Aotearoa NZ time - find your local
time here: https://tinyurl.com/y8vochwy

more information is here:
https://upstage.org.nz/?event=letters-of-love-in-a-time-of-crisis - and
the live link to the stage will be there shortly before the performance
time.

please note: UpStage uses Flash, so it doesn't work on moble devices;
and now some browsers it's necessary to manually enable Flash in order
to enter the stage - this is usually done via an icon in the address bar
of your browser.

and a request: i haven't managed to find anyone who can record the
performance, as most of the UpStagers who usually record things are
performing this time. is there anyone out there who could make a screen
recording of the performance for us? please email me off list if you can
help us with this. thanks!

hope to see some of you in UpStage tonight/tomorrow :)

h : )

--

helen varley jamieson

helen at creative-catalyst.com <mailto:helen at creative-catalyst.com>