[NetBehaviour] doubled, social distance, abandoned bodies of space, coronation

manila dieci maniladieci at gmail.com
Sat Apr 25 18:44:57 CEST 2020

hello, sorry I use the translator and if I answer, but if one can not be 1
and one tries to be 1 for crossing do you know that there is a difference
or go looking for 1 and one the same or different? I'm sure I'm out of the
question, but I insist with the translator: I ask the question again, I
don't understand where there should be a cross between one and 1, or I have
to ignore the message with c.g. image.
I have about seven thousand un read emails maybe I find the answer in those?