[NetBehaviour] Nowhere to Run

Danielle Imara danielleimara at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 11:55:31 CEST 2020

I was very happy to see my looped lockdown video series Nowhere to Run
published by Live Art Club Online alongside some fascinating work on the
lockdown/isolation theme. I shared a small taste of this work with you, and
now here it is in context with itself and other items.
Someone here on netbehaviour said they liked the bath legs best. How do
people navigate searching for past posts on here? Past comments remembered
but not who made them? And of course not the exact wording, which would
help in a search. Do I just let it go because it doesn't matter who says
what as it's all just information? Anyway, I wanted to say, that the Live
Art Club online seems to have felt the same as whoever said they liked the
bath legs better, because they posted them twice.
On some devices all the videos can run simultaneously and to see all the
lockdown legs wiggling simultaneously  it a source of great satisfaction
to me.
I hope this sounds intriguing not simply bizarre. Here is the link:
https://liveart.club/April