[NetBehaviour] Confusion Entanglement, philosophy, poetics

Alan Sondheim sondheim at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 20:04:46 CEST 2020

Hi, the image was taken in the evening in downtown Providence, a block from
us, twilight lighting. I wanted to create an almost afterimage, something
not quite there, in relation to the text and the difference between
protocol sentences and the inert real, which of course is absent from the
image. This ties into the issues of facticity the text discusses.

Best, and thank you!, Alan

On Mon, Apr 27, 2020 at 1:50 PM Max Herman via NetBehaviour <

gmail.com <http://gmail.com>*