[NetBehaviour] Nowhere to Run

marc garrett marc.garrett2 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 10:02:06 CEST 2020

Hi Danielle,

Thanks for sharing this - I visited, and it looks rich and the legs
wiggling add humour -- however, i will look go back later today and
expl;ore it all properly, after writing :-)

On Mon, 27 Apr 2020 at 10:57, Danielle Imara via NetBehaviour
<netbehaviour at lists.netbehaviour.org> wrote:

> I was very happy to see my looped lockdown video series Nowhere to Run  published by Live Art Club Online alongside some fascinating work on the lockdown/isolation theme. I shared a small taste of this work with you, and now here it is in context with itself and other items.
> Someone here on netbehaviour said they liked the bath legs best. How do people navigate searching for past posts on here? Past comments remembered but not who made them? And of course not the exact wording, which would help in a search. Do I just let it go because it doesn't matter who says what as it's all just information? Anyway, I wanted to say, that the Live Art Club online seems to have felt the same as whoever said they liked the bath legs better, because they posted them twice.
> On some devices all the videos can run simultaneously and to see all the lockdown legs wiggling simultaneously  it a source of great satisfaction to me.
> I hope this sounds intriguing not simply bizarre. Here is the link: https://liveart.club/April

Wishing you well.

Marc

Marc Garrett

Co-founder & Artistic director of Furtherfield & DECAL Decentralised Arts Lab

Furtherfield disrupts & democratises art and technology through
exhibitions, labs & debate, for deep exploration, open tools & free
thinking. http://www.furtherfield.org

DECAL Decentralised Arts Lab is an arts, blockchain & web 3.0
technologies research hub for fairer, more dynamic & connected
cultural ecologies & economies now. http://decal.is/

Recent publications:

State Machines: Reflections & Actions at the Edge of Digital
Citizenship, Finance, & Art. Edited by Yiannis Colakides, Marc
Garrett, Inte Gloerich. Institute of Network Cultures, Amsterdam 2019
http://bit.do/eQgg3

Artists Re:thinking the Blockchain. Eds, Ruth Catlow, Marc Garrett,
Nathan Jones, & Sam Skinner. Liverpool Press - http://bit.ly/2x8XlMK