[NetBehaviour] Nowhere to Run

Ruth Catlow ruthcatlow at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 10:39:30 CEST 2020

Dear Danielle
The Live Art Club is a joy! Thanks for sharing.

All mails are archived (in a very oldschool way) here
https://lists.netbehaviour.org/pipermail/netbehaviour/
I can usually find most things.

warmly
Ruth

On Mon, Apr 27, 2020 at 10:57 AM Danielle Imara via NetBehaviour <

> I was very happy to see my looped lockdown video series Nowhere to Run
> published by Live Art Club Online alongside some fascinating work on the
> lockdown/isolation theme. I shared a small taste of this work with you, and
> now here it is in context with itself and other items.
> Someone here on netbehaviour said they liked the bath legs best. How do
> people navigate searching for past posts on here? Past comments remembered
> but not who made them? And of course not the exact wording, which would
> help in a search. Do I just let it go because it doesn't matter who says
> what as it's all just information? Anyway, I wanted to say, that the Live
> Art Club online seems to have felt the same as whoever said they liked the
> bath legs better, because they posted them twice.
> On some devices all the videos can run simultaneously and to see all the
> lockdown legs wiggling simultaneously  it a source of great satisfaction
> to me.
> I hope this sounds intriguing not simply bizarre. Here is the link:
> https://liveart.club/April

Lab
+44 (0) 77370 02879

*sending thanks
<https://www.ovoenergy.com/ovo-newsroom/press-releases/2019/november/think-before-you-thank-if-every-brit-sent-one-less-thank-you-email-a-day-we-would-save-16433-tonnes-of-carbon-a-year-the-same-as-81152-flights-to-madrid.html>
in
advance

*Furtherfield *disrupts and democratises art and technology through
exhibitions,
labs & debate, for deep exploration, open tools & free thinking.
furtherfield.org <http://www.furtherfield.org/>

*DECAL* Decentralised Arts Lab is an arts, blockchain & web 3.0 technologies
research hub

decal.is <http://www.decal.is>

Registered business address: Carbon Accountancy, 80-83 Long Lane, London,
EC1A 9ET.