[NetBehaviour] archaeology of alpha-numeric file names of the internet text

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Thu Apr 30 10:54:05 CEST 2020

archaeology of alpha-numeric file names of the internet text

http://www.alansondheim.org/AND.jpg

with free book: Azure, Nature, Digital, Blue Lion, 2009,
published by the late Peter Ganick -
http://alansondheim.org/azure__nature__digital.pdf

(note the decisions made after u, cc, jj, and ka to change the
ordering; in other words, i adapted irregularly to the continuing
series. before a, there were irregular files names as well; the
earliest series is net0, net1, and so forth. the whole thing
began around 1994. in other words, even hear i find the imprint
of an obsessive analysis of thinking, complete with neurotic
reorderings on an almost unconscious level. the titles themselves
are indicative of scattered but compressed thought.)

a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u ad ah am an ap ba bb bu
cc dd ee ff gg hh iI ii jj jk jl jm jn jo jp jq jr js jt ju jv jw
jx jy k1 ka kb kc kd ke kf kg kh ki kj kk kl km kn ko kp kq kr ks
kt ku kv kw kx ky kz la lb lc ld le lf lg lh li lj lk ll lm ln lo
lp lq lr ls lt lu lv lw lx ly lz ma mb mc md me mf mg mh mi mj mk
ml mm mn mo mp mq mr ms mt mu mv mw mx my mz na nb nc nd ne nf ng
nh ni nj nk nl nm nn no np nq nr ns nt nu nv nw nx ny nz oa ob oc
od oe of og oh oi oj ok ol om on oo op oq or os ot ou ov ow ox oy
oz pa pb pc pd pe pf pg ph pi pj pk pl pm pn po pp pq pr ps pt pu
pv pw px py pz qa qb qc qd qe qf qg qh qi qj qk ql qm qn qo qp qq
qr qs qt qu qv qw qx qy qz ra rb rc rd re rf rg rh ri rj rk rl rm
rn ro rp rq rr rs rt ru rv rw rx ry rz sa sb sc sd se sf sg sh si
sj sk sl sm sn so sp sq sr ss st su sv sw sx sy sz ta tb tc td te
tf tg th ti tj tk tl tm tn to tp tq tr ts tt tu tv tw tx ty tz ua
ub uc ud ue uf ug uh ui uj uk ul um un uo up uq ur us ut uu uv uw
ux uy uz va vb vc vd ve vf vg vh vi vj vk vl vm vn vo vp vq vr vs
vt vu vv vw vx vy vz wa wb wc wd we wf wg wh wi wj wk wl wm wn wo
wp wq wr ws wt wu wv ww wx wy wz xa