[NetBehaviour] truth more or less its problematic

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Thu Feb 13 02:00:58 CET 2020

truth more or less its problematic

http://www.alansondheim.org/truth.png
http://www.alansondheim.org/truth.mp3 7 stg. ukulele.
lute tuning.

smooth what you kneed to know

truth truthful
trunk truss trust trustee trustful trustworthy truth truthful
separate - the the separate - truth truth the -
truth the these the the truth truth
and madness. sicken you'll madness. madness. you'll truth truth

trunchis would be the time then to do a problematic of truth
this isn't a question of not knowing where we're going at all I
don't know where this is heading the command system central
seems to be broken downh trunchis would be the time then to do a
problematic of Truth. this isn't a question of not knowing where
we're going at all I don't know where this is heading the
command system central seems to be broken downh truncv trunchis
would be the time then to do a problematic of Truththis isn't a
question of not knowing where we're going at all I don't know
where this is heading the command system central seems to be
broken downh truth truth

what do we do when there's a breakdown of the system like this.
The music seems to go on anyway no matter what else happens at
least that's there. I hide out in the crevices of my own work.
There's a kind of freedom and doing this kind of thing. That is
when one can move anywhere one wants in relationship to a domain
that's established and it doesn't ask much from you in return.
That is the truth of it and that's the smoothness of the true
and it's uncanny existence. That's what's going on here. there's
nothing but rocks in the water.

+++
___ for the dead

+++