[NetBehaviour] Fires in Australia

Max Herman maxnmherman at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 6 21:15:41 CET 2020

Max Herman has shared a OneDrive file with you. To view it, click the link below.
<https://1drv.ms/u/s!At1hKO4jK8urgkoE3oIPOMWb5SzG>
[https://r1.res.office365.com/owa/prem/images/dc-wv_20.png]<https://1drv.ms/u/s!At1hKO4jK8urgkoE3oIPOMWb5SzG>
the_beautiful 5.wav<https://1drv.ms/u/s!At1hKO4jK8urgkoE3oIPOMWb5SzG>

Hi all,

Here is a great recording Michael made of the song.

Hope is a mysterious entity of which I cannot claim any special or exceptional understanding, but I often feel it is something I have to attempt the best I can.  Not sure why.

Condolences and best wishes to all who are affected by these tragic events.

Max