[NetBehaviour] online performance of 4' 33"

Johannes Birringer Johannes.Birringer at brunel.ac.uk
Sun Jul 5 21:13:19 CEST 2020

thanks Michael

rather wonderful and curious.  And I shared your link with friends and colleagues
(from music and theatre) who had alerted me last week to a streaming of Stockhausen's 6-hour
 "Mittwoch aus Licht"  --  Birmingham's first staging of an opera that was previously considered unstageable;  truly extraordinary and could be of interest. It’s being streamed on Saturday from 5pm....

https://www.birminghamopera.org.uk/coming-up?fbclid=IwAR3tWZDsGRgPhDfg5FmT35wDA1pAa3fM2t4QnTfOhwKqf01dT1RfhMt-2II

you probably have heard of the helicopter string quartet, part of "Mittwoch aus Licht".
well it's in here........ (https://vimeo.com/435367416)

they apparently flew it.

best
Johannes Birringer